Well, this is a pretty big week for me. I dropped Evan off at the airport yesterday because he is doing an IT School in D.C. this week. So I have the house to myself this week... Muuuhahaha...
So, this week I plan to get my classroom ready, and deep clean my house because I have nothing but time on my hands. My friend Heather maybe coming to visit!--I sure do hope so! She is pretty good at decorating, so she can help me rearrange somethings or pick out some new things... I'm ready for a decoration change. ;)
Well, tomorrow I know I will not get alot done in my house or my classroom because I will be in a meeting all day. BUT I'm excited about this meeting because I get to see some of my work friends that I haven't gotten to see all summer!
Oh and I also have stupid finals this week....BOO! I'm ready for classes to be over for good. Only one more class left and I'll have my Masters! Yay!
I'm so ready to find out what this baby is, but we have 7 weeks till we find out! I'm ready to start purchasing little outfits and selecting paint samples to hang in the nursery. However, before that happens we MUST empty that room out completely. It is just filled with stupid crap like a huge desk, boxes, and old textbooks. Which most of it is being 86 because my new motto is...if you haven't used it in the past two years...get rid of it because your not going to use it.
I've already started the process of reorganizing because I cleaned out my closest to make room for new storage, and of course because of my new motto. I've been using the same motto for my classroom too. I just hope that it lasts.
This week our baby is 11 weeks! Baby's now the size of a lime!
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. --The bump
So exciting that our little one is growing, growing, and growing! :)
Am I showing? Not really. I'm in what I'd like to call the fat stage. I'd don't really look like my normal self, and I don't really look pregnant. :/
Do people notice I'm pregnant? Maybe. I still think it depends on what type of clothing I wear. Now friends and family all know that I'm pregnant so they may see a little bump. I don't know really.
Gained any weight? Still none as of this morning, but I know that will change soon.
Morning sickness? It is going away! Wahoo!
Tiredness? I still feel tired frequently, but I have much more energy than I have had in a while. Which is good because I'm ready to get stuff done!
What has changed in my life thus far? Everything. HA! I've been reading labels after labels for food and anything that I have a question about. I've been taking vitamins daily, eating fruits/veggies daily, and drinking a ton of water. So proud of myself! I've started to get my appetite back. Since Saturday I've noticed that I've been more hungrier, and I can eat more than a few bits in one sitting.
What do I miss? Still sushi. I want a wasabi roll and a yummy yummy roll from surin so freaking bad I can taste it! LOL!
Any cravings? Yes, my dad's dressing and my mom's sweet potato casserole. Random I know, but it sounds so good.
I'm going to start setting goals for myself to help me stay on track and not get overwhelmed throughout this pregnancy. So my goals for this week and the upcoming weeks is to starting walking or being active for at least 30 minutes a day, hopefully gaining between 1/2 - 1 lb a week, start organizing the house and my classroom, and continuing to update this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment